6.09.2005

Back Like Cooked Crack!

Bobby was having a few issues when I last spoke of him but I have some great news to report: I finally have a solid date of when his guide to being a crack head show will premiere. Ladies and ghettomen, please mark your calenders for June 30. If all of you negros can go out and support Tyler Perry you can support Bobby Brown also.

bobby

It's can't-look-away priceless. Home-cookin' and hilarious. Bobby's in the Atlanta Hyatt hotel pharmacy applying Preparation H under his eyes so he'll look rested for reuniting with Whitney after being away from her for 30 days. Hmm, where was he? When Whitney arrives, things get funky.

Preview a clip of the show.


More Buzz:The couple's drugged-up ghetto lifestyle infull glare. One episode has Bobby describing how he helped his wife with her constipation, by inserting his fingers to massage it out.Whitney says, "When I told my girlfriends about it, they said 'That's real love, baby.That's real black love.'" Bobby then holds upfour fingers and wiggles them in front ofthe camera.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS