6.20.2005

soundoff



- No Dollar Amount Required. Once A Nigga Always A Nigga.


Don't expect Oprah Winfrey to accessorize with Hermes bags any time soon. Spies in Paris report that, in a stunning display of ignorance ? the Hermes store in (Paris) refused entry to the talk show queen. "Oprah didn't have her hair done," says a source. "When she tried the door, they refused her entry because they have been 'having a problem with North Africans' lately"

- Fuck TomKat.

I am so over Hollywood relationships right now. Every time I glimpse Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes on television I grow nauseous. It seems like their "relationship" is being forced down my throat each and every damn day. And now America's new favorite celeb couple is engaged only after a whole two months of courtship. Aww, isn't that a match made in publicity heaven? Lovely, good for you two but Fresh does not give a blue fuck about it. Yes I enjoy gossip and entertainment news like the next chick but damn. The buck needs to stop here already. I thought it couldn't get any worst than Bennifer but this truly exceeds that mark.

- "I Don't Give Two Fucks About Natalee Holloway"

This is a post of sheer fuckin' brilliance! It stated exactly how I felt about the whole situation surrounding Natalee Holloway (missing white woman in Aruba). Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that no one else should care about her just because white women go missing every other week but I'm over the whole idea. I'm over the media replaying images of white women from middle America like they're the only people who disappear. No one dares talk about Marcie Crane, an African American mother of five kids under the age of 14 who has been missing since October 2003. Hmmm, I wonder why? Before picking up the latest issue of Essence I had no idea who this beautiful woman was myself. I guess that's how it is supposed to be. Guess we're just supposed to give up and sweep our missing sisters underneath the rug and pray to God that they come home. That's the American way.

Okay, enough angry black female rants for today. Check out the new buzz on Bow Wow. What do you think about him playing the role of a bi drug dealer? Career suicide or not?





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS