7.21.2005


"Three For One" Special Post

Ciara Transforms Into "Cedric" For Flaunt Photo Shoot

Pictures 2 - 3- 4 - 5

Umm, okay?

Quick Buzz Notes

- Negroids, Start Your Tivo's TV Land will be doing a 48-hour Good Times Marathon starting at 6:00 a.m. on July 23rd, and ending at 6:00 a.m. on July 25th. I know someone who's going to enjoy this just as much as myself.

- The Boondocks Are Coming To A TV Near You (thanks Phillybred for the head's up) : Huey's gonna be a bitch, literally.

Nigga Please of the Week

Kanye West has branded himself the "most popular" hip-hop star, because other rappers turn to him for inspiration and guidance. The "Jesus Walks" star boasts he's become the leader of the hip-hop movement because he is one of the few rappers to criticize himself in his own music. West explains, "They look up to me for inspiration. They need me to be a shining light. "I'm cool with every single rapper, but my style does set me apart, though there are a couple of others who do have that same style. I'm just the most popular. "I guess, what does set me apart is that I rap from the perspective of coming down on myself. You never really hear that in rap. Rap is usually about putting everybody else down. I'm self-critical, that's what sets me apart. "






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS