8.14.2005

SexyPrisoners.Com = Ignant


Last night I couldn't fall asleep after a long night of watching movies so I decided to pick up an old issue of XXL. As I scanned through the articles my fingers hurried to the back of the magazine. I love reading the ads in the back of XXL because its so ignant. It's this one internet chick who has an ad that appears in almost every issues who accepts cash, checks, money orders, cashier's checks, AND fucking food stamps as collateral for her services. I bullshit you not people. The bad thing about it is, she looks like a man. Somebody get that trick a plastic surgeon ASAP because dude, WTF? You can kick a field goal between her tits.

Anyways, I came across a ad for SexyPrisoners.com. I thought yo myself "this shit can't be real. They got the internet in jail? No wonder people keep going back in". So todayI decided to check the site out for myself. When I came across the splash page it read this:

The listing is in alfabetacle order, you will be seeing the last name first for easy referance.


Someone needs to email the webmaster and tell them they need to stop. And do you see the advertisement banner? Yeah right, that bitch ain't find a man through this site. Come on now.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS