8.11.2005

Superhead Strikes Again!

Supermodel Tyra Banks' new talk show doesn't air till September, but it's already set off a blazing catfight. Karrine Steffans says Banks dissed her horribly when Steffans came on to talk about her memoir, "Confessions of a Video Vixen." Steffans, who chronicles her many affairs with hip-hop and sports stars in the best seller, says Banks "insisted I wrote 'Confessions' because I was angry and wanted revenge. ... She said, 'These are my colleagues. They're people I know well!'

"Despite what she thinks, she and I are not that different," Steffans tells News contributor Jawn Murray. "I have even heard her being referred to as a 'Hollywood Hop,' for the many men in Hollywood who have bedded her and moved on." Steffans says she was so mad, "all I could think about was snatching her wig off!" Banks' manager, Benny Medina, argues, "Tyra certainly never slept around. You can count her relationships on one hand." Medina says the clash stemmed from Steffans not wanting to discuss the passages in the book.


"She glorifies this lifestyle in the book," he says. "But on the show, I think she is ashamed of it." Ironically, Banks' former flame, director John Singleton, is said to be interested in developing "Video Vixen" as a movie. Meanwhile, Steffans' relationship with Bill Maher is proceeding nicely. "She's funny and beautiful," the comic told us yesterday at a lunch that HBO honcho Richard Plepler threw for him at Michaels to celebrate Maher's book, "New Rules." Maher isn't worried Steffans might turn on him like former girlfriend Coco Johnsen, who filed a $9 million palimony suit (which a judge recently threw out). "People say I'm into black women," says Maher. "Robert De Niro is into black women. I'm just into women who are real, and they happen to be black."

Ha, Bill Maher likes seconds. But yo, what's really good with Karrine? "My colleagues?" Thats what they're calling hoes now? A hoe is a hoe, sorry. Don't try to put a 'business' spin on it. In the words of Ludacris, you's a hoe. Just point blank period.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS