9.21.2005

Buzz Notes


Superhead Just Won't Quit

The claws are back out between Tyra Banks and Video Vixen Karrine Steffans. Banks was hissing after Steffans, who admits she has been intimate with Jay-Z, Shaquille O'Neal, Usher, Ja Rule, Sean (Diddy) Combs, Vin Diesel and Fred Durst, claimed that she and Tyra "are not that different." Now catwalker Tyra, who's promoting her fifth season on "America's Next Top Model," is refusing to go on John Salley and Ananda Lewis' L.A. radio show after Steffans used that forum to trash her. "I heard they call Tyra 'Hollywood Hop,'" Steffans told Salley and Lewis, "for the many men in Hollywood who have bedded Tyra and moved on." (continue)


Fan Tells DMX That 'Lil' Jon Is Better' And Gets Pimp Slapped

Two men have filed complaints with police in Berlin, Germany, claiming that U.S. rap star DMX assaulted them in a Berlin nightclub. DMX was in Berlin’s Sage Club last Friday (Sept. 16) following an appearance earlier in the evening. The rapper became involved in an altercation with Oliver Osterode, 24 and Julian Schmidt, 24, allegedly comments made while in the bathroom. "I wanted to go to the bathroom and met DMX," Osterode told German newspaper BZ. "I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil' Jon is better. Then he freaked out. He slapped me in the face, and then his bodyguards attacked us."Osterode suffered a swollen eye, bruised ribs and other lacerations, while Schmidt reportedly suffered bruises to his abdomen. Managers for DMX have assigned a Munich based lawyer to investigate the incident. Representatives for the rapper were not available as of press time.


Kanye West Does Not Care About Clearing Samples

Legendary diva Dame Shirley Bassey is furious after discovering rapper Kanye sampled her 1971 hit "Diamonds Are Forever" in his single "Diamonds From Sierra Leone". The 68-year-old star is considering legal action after West used the chorus from the James Bond soundtrack song and alleges his record label Roc-A-Fella never approached her, reports British newspaper the Daily Mail. She said:"I didn't know anything about the song before its release. "He didn't ask my permission to have me singing on his song. I didn't even know it existed until I heard him performing at the Live 8 concert. I didn't even hear from his record company, which wasn't very nice. "(Legally) it's something I want to look into, because he was very cheeky, so one way or another he is going to have to pay me a lot of money."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


- Erykah Badu plays the mommy role.
- A few days ago I talked about Meagan Good in the movie Eve's Bayou. Well co-star Journee Smollett is all grown up now! She has turned out to be one beautiful young lady.
- Superhead practices for Bill at a book signing.
- Keyshia Cole looks like she's about to lie down in a casket.
- Ray J and Brandy have been hanging with Free.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS