9.10.2005

Kanye West Tells The Story of How He Became A Great Leader In The Hip-Hop Community - -Even Greater Than 2Pac.



* while doing that damn "fresh-to-def" pose thing, Ye looks off into the distance * Once upon a time it all started when God brought the rain to the Gulf . . .

r3446796881

The black people were running and crying and running and crying . . . *violinists starts playing "Jesus Walks"*



I was the only one to speak out on the tragedy. I said "George Bush does not like black people." No one else knew that before I said it! And then the revolution started. I kept telling people that I was even more special than before. Then one day while on the phone with my mother I asked her "Where is my street? You have to have a MLK street in every city. I can not believe I, Kanye West, don't have a street." * continue ranting until he falls asleep *

Your turn to quote the photo.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS