9.02.2005

I was going to attempt to post something interesting today but as Jon would say, my hands went blank.

Thoughts of a Predicate Blogger

foxy

- Foxy Brown still has baby hair after all these years. She's also apart of the elite group of black women who still walk around wearing fushia Fashion Fair lipstick.

- Eric Benet fucks up again - - his new cd is titled Hurricane. First Halle and now this ...

- James is on fire. I don't think I'll be changing my site of the moment any time soon.

- Damn did Lil Flip fall off the face of the earth?

- People are going to start selling crack on the side in order to fill up their gas tanks.

- When is the Real World coming to Atlanta?

- The Youngbloodz have a new song where they say they "smoke that presidential shit, George Bush." So if you had some bad weed could it qualify as being that Condoleeza Rice or John Kerry?

- BlackPlanet should be shut down. One main reason being that there isn't any black people on there.

- I'm going to make a conscience effort to actually write a post in my personal blog.

- I wonder does Yao Ming recieves head from groupies.

- Fuck LaLa's muppet looking ass. Carmelo Anthony can still get it anytime. Twice on Sundays.

- Who's more white, Larry Elder or Montel?

- Slim Thug looks like he needs help tieing his shoelaces. I know you heard of that.

- Whoever wears this shit should be beat in the head with them.

- I love internet thugs.

- The president said not to "buy gas unless we had to." Nah muthafucka we just buy gas because we can.

- Matter of fact can someone from Hollygrove just shoot his ass while he's down in the NO?

- I'm a holla back girl.

- BET needs their asses whooped (as Nikki would say) like Denzel in Glory. How the fuck did Usher rank #1? Morris Chestnut was somewhere in the 20's. The fuck?

- Speaking of BET, they will be having a telethon on Sept.9 to benefit Katrina victims. Good concept, bad channel. (quick side note: am I the only person who finds the KFC sweepstakes ad on bet.com a little ironic?)



So whats on your mind today fellow bloggers?





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS