11.05.2005

Freshly Squeezed

Sorry about the delay for The Freshest Week Ever. A little thing called life seems to always be going on. Cyber shoot me. I'll have it up later sometime today.

Rumor Control

Everyone who watched BET's 25 Strong knows that Laila Ali and her manager/husband divorce is now final. A friend who is close to the boxing champ tells Atlanta Gossip that she has finally come to grips with her true sexuality and is happy with her new found freedom. She reportedly said that she has found fredom and is dating Grammy nominated actress, singer, rapper, Queen Latifah.

Rhianna and Solange Help Bring It On for a Third Time

In the sassy cheerleading/dance flick, which is currently filming in downtown Los Angeles, a pair of rival squads compete for a chance to appear in Rihanna's upcoming television special. It stars Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles ("Johnson Family Vacation," "The Proud Family") and Hayden Panettiere ("Ice Princess," "Raising Helen").

The premise of that movie is so played out. I hope this shit comes straight out on DVD.

By The Way . . .


- Okay Janet let's not get too happy. Don't forget what happened to Martin's crazy ass a few years back.

- I said it once and I'll say it again, that boy Diddy sure knows how to party.

- Jada?!

- I finally spotted the Destiny's Child / Knowles family Wal Mart commerical last night and all I have to say is bleh. Do Michelle and Kelly not havet heir own damn family? It would've been a nice to see them having something likea holiday party in the commerical using everyone's family.

- Ladies and Ghettomen start your Tivo's! Don't forget bitches that The Boondocks premieres on Adult Swim tomorrow night at 11 p.m. And when I say bitches I don't mean it bitches in a disrespectful way. If you saw any of the advertisements for the show you'll get it.

- At first glance this looks like every other Star/Al photo. Al looks like he is ready to be crowned prom queen while Star looks like his proud mother sitting in the crowd. And then . . .

STAR

Now I'm not saying that people who have keloids are disgusting - - I have a few relatives who have them myself. But I wish I had more hands cause I'll give them titties four thumbs down. She could've at least attempted to hide that ugly scar with some light make up. I hope she didn't "pay less" for her surgery. And why does she look like the main character in "A Bug's Life"?






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS