11.30.2005

Freshly Squeezed

Nigga Please: T.Pain is a unique sort of crooner, who brands his R&B style "Hard & B," for its reality-based approach. But, Pain has only been singing roughly 9 months and the Tallahassee, Florida native was a rapper beforehand. "I'm definitely going to have to go back to rapping," Pain told AllHipHop.com. "Yeah I think ill switch it up on the next album. The R&B s**t still going to be there. I aint going to totally push back. It's not just totally R&B right now."

That cat is only 20? Hot damn he must've had a rough life. I thought that nigga was at least 26, off rip. And he's only been singing for 9 months, shut up! [ /sarcasm] What I really want to know is what's up with everybody trying to coin new phrases? First we had Crunk & B now we have Hard & B. It all sounds like shit, B.

- Last night Eva celebrated her 21st birthday at Lotus nightclub in NYC. She didn't look anything like Josephine Baker to me but beautiful nonetheless. What was going on with her girl Naima though?


I didn't even recognize her ass at first. 95 percent of the contestants who have appeared on America's Next Top Model are one H.A.M. sammich away. For example. While I'm on the subject of Naima, she is scheduled to appear on Tyra today with her twin sister. I'm not sure if I am going to watch the episode because it looks like a straight tearfest. I don't know about you but I am over people crying on television.

- Kirk Frankin will be Oprah today as well to talk about his addiction to pr0n. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about it.

trina






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS