12.28.2005

Hey everybody. I's not dead, I's in Africa. Sorry, I watched The Color Purple last night. Post are probably going to be pretty skim this week. It's the end of the year and nothing is really popping off gossip wise. Now if you have something to talk about my all means hit me up, but my plate is pretty full until the beginning of next year. So if I don't return your email right away don't take it personal baybay. I'm still working on the link section as well.



Cant turn a hoe into a housewife /Hoes dont act right / Theres hoes on a mission, and hoes on a crackpipe / Hey hoe how ya doin, where ya been? / Prolly doin hoe stuff cuz there you hoe again - Ludacris "Ho"

Haha, lemme stop. I can't prove that.

Kevin Federline is the nigga of the year. Let's review the facts:

- He has a tribe of children of all different shades
- He's in the process of working on his debut rap album
- His wife makes more money than he does
- He loves cornrows, wife beaters, and Newports
- He may be unemployed but that nigga still manages to own a Ferrari

Now that's the American dream I'm trying to achieve. It don't get no better.
Did you know he had a myspace profile (although he lost some nigga points by saying 'for real'). Boy stop.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS