12.16.2005

Freshly Squeezed

usher

- Usher is hanging out with Tom and Katie at Scientology fundraisers ya'll. Its official, that nigga is due to go crazy next year.

- Whitney and Bob-bay are making headlines again, after being named the Tackiest Couple of 2005. Star magazine conducted a poll of more than 35,000 readers, who placed the couple at the top mainly because of their antics on the reality show Being Bobby Brown. Those people don't know what they are talking about. Bobby Brown made "Tenderoni" nigga. Roni.

Top 10 Tackiest Couple in 2005

1. Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
2. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
3. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline
4. Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielsen
5. Jude Law and Sienna Miller
6. Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson
7. Ice-T and Nicole 'Coco' Austin (should've been number one)
8. Mischa Barton and Cisco Adler
9. Paris Hilton and Paris Latis
10. Star Jones Reynolds and Al Reynolds

- Who are these three chicks looking like they just got the hook up at Citi Trends? Why it's Paul Wall's wife (in the middle) and her girls collectively known as Velvet Ice. Now doesn't that name remind you of a Prince song? Anyhow, you can check them out at their official website (they need to be getting at Huny because that site looks a mess) to listen to a clip of their song "I'm In Love." It doesn't actually sound that bad but for a full blown mess listen to "911". I'm on fire, I'm on fiyah!

- I forgot all about the premiere of Beyonce's video for "Check Up On It" last night so I decided to take a peek at the video today on Launch. I liked the opening seconds when the theme music from "The Pink Panther" blended into a bass-ridden track (I betcha somebody from Swisha House is going to rhyme over that real soon if they haven't already). As Slim Thug (who looks a lot like Frankenstein) started to rap his verse standing in front of the pink backdrop, the scene from 'Gold Digger' where 'Ye is looking over his shoulder doing that "neck thing" that my Dealer and I hate immediately popped into my head. The rest of the clip plays out like a 4- minute long Cover Girl commercial filled with a lot of ass shaking eye candy and wind-in-hair moments . . . which means it's probably going to be the number one video on 106 & Park soon. Check up on it yourself.

- Hell has officially frozen over! A black man won on "The Apprentice" ? Next thing you know they'll give us the right to vote.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS