12.11.2005

Freshly Squeezed

Damn.

It's been a pretty busy weekend for your folk. I've been working on a couple of new things for C&D that I will hopefully have up before 2006, but don't quote me. My schedule is frickin' ridiculous. I gotta get better at this posting on the weekend thing.

nelly

Nelly, Usher, and Monica all came out for Jermaine Dupri's Hurricane Relief Benefit event in Atlanta last week. Diamonds, champagne, celebrities and boomin' beats...Jermaine Dupri is in the House! Last night Atlanta lived up to its reputation as being the entertainment Mecca of the South. Homegrown international star Jermaine Dupri showed up with close friends Nelly, Usher and Monica to support a private event for Hurricane Relief at House of Cartier. Invited guests walked a security-clad red carpet and entered House of Cartier which was literally transformed into an exclusive party palace by the legendary Tony Conway - black hanging drapes, passed hor d'voures, Cartier champagne and a thumping DJ made the event a classy, fly-casual affair. (continue reading)

Last time we ran into Al his wifey was giving him one painful looking lap dance. Its nice to see him smiling again. And I think I know why. Guess who else showed up to the party.

joejackson

Now I respect my elders and all but enough is enough. A picture is worth 1,000 words so I need not say anything. And take Gloria Velez with you.

Finally, Cam'ron is this shit really necessary? I don't think so. Someone needs to shoot this nigga in the arm again. He better be careful before he dies of OG...over gold! (I know ya'll remember that from I'm Gonna Git You Sucka)

Now excuse me as I prep to play Santa for mi familia. Since the wrapping paper is thin as heck (dollar store niggas!) I'm going to need to concentrate.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS