3.23.2006

Is Queen Latifah Planning On Motherhood?

The rapper-turned-actress breaks news that she hopes to be a mom by this time next year. "I'm really working on it," she says. "I've got everyone galvanized, I've cleared my schedule, and it's going to happen soon. God willing, I will be a mom!"Latifah, who puts her maternal instincts to use in 'Ice Age: The Meltdown,' says she doesn't plan on being a stay-at-home mom but will make her baby top priority. "The thing about having a child is -- I believe it's the most unselfish thing you could ever do," she says. "They're going to come first." (Oh No They Didn't)

I think Queen Latifah would make a great mother. In my opinion she gives off those motherly vibes. I'm wondering who would be the baby daddy though. Is Sheryl Swoope's partner? Joking, joking . . .

Lauryn Hill Shows Up (And Shows Out) At Mont Blanc Event

When Lauryn Hill arrived at the Mont Blanc 100th anniversary party last Tuesday night, she definitely let them know she was in the house right away. According to The New York Daily News, erratic star demanded that she be referred to as "Miss Hill" and refused to do any press, even though she was contractually obligated to do so. She arrived with a wig covering her face and refused to talk to anyone. (BET)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS