3.31.2006

More Whitney Drama

It looks like the drama keeps going and going for Nippy. Is she on the run? Is she preggers? Who knows. All we can do is watch and pray along with Mary J. Blige.

Troubled pop superstar Whitney Houston -- once a bigger seller than Madonna -- is running out of cash. Insiders tell me she is literally broke, with no current income and huge expenses. Not only that: Whitney's life is such a dismal mess that, according to sources, her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, is living with Whitney's brother Gary and sister-in-law, Pat, close to Houston's home in Atlanta.

And it just keeps getting worse: A local Atlanta lawyer told me yesterday that he recently had housemates Whitney and '80s pop star Cherelle (real name Cheryl Week Norton) evicted from the luxury townhouse he'd rented to the latter last fall. Houston's name was not on the lease, but the landlord says she was living there and has witnesses to back him up. Now the landlord says he's about to sue both women for about $17,000 in back rent and about $8,000 in damages for the mess they left behind. That includes carpets and furniture ruined by burn marks and broken windows. The papers will be filed shortly, he tells me. (continue reading) Thanks Yllona :)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS