4.25.2006

And They Say . . .




In a MediaTakeOut.com exclusive interview, an Atlanta woman claims to have engaged in three way sex with rapper Tip "T.I." Harris and Nikki "Hoopz" Alexander (from VH1's hit series Flavor Of Love).The woman, who has asked to remain anonymous, is a dancer in a number of popular hip-hop music videos.

She claims to have met up with the rapper and Hoopz last week at an Atlanta nightclub. According to the woman, Hoopz, who has been reportedly dating T.I., immediately struck up a conversation with her. She explained, "I felt like Hoopz was trying to pick me up, but I wanted T.I. - so I was cool with it." When it was time to leave the club, T.I. suggested that the two women join him at his suburban mansion for an "after party."

On the way there, things began to heat up when all three began kissing and groping each other. And according to the woman, "as soon as we walked in the door, I took off T.I.'s clothes and [performed oral sex on him]." "Hoopz wasn't expecting all of that & she was shy at first" explained the woman, "but after a few minutes she got into it too." The three went on to have a marathon sex session which lasted for more than two hours. (continue)

Take this with a grain of salt no doubt. Ugh, ain't enough tea in China or Murray's pomade in Slickback's possession for me to get loose with T.I. and Hoopz ain't no better. Isn't she married, WTF? To wit the esteemed words of those great negro poets the Ying Yang Twins, "I say ewww that's nasty, nigga if you wanna eat it you can have it." Visit Cake and Ice Cream for recent flicks of the two.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS