5.30.2006

Party With The Fonz



Its no secret that metrosexual men throw one hell of a party. I've been to a couple of soirees hosted by a few and honey I had to clutch my pearls all night long like Lionel Richie. Everything from the drinks to the entertainment was on point. Yeah, there may have been some random guy walking past with his ass out but no one was complaining.


If you didn't already know our favorite baggage handler Fonzworth Bentley is also a rapper. I must admit that I like his song "Laid Back." I could definately see Kanye and his rhythm nation-less ass getting down to it in the studio. Speaking of Ye, his chick logged off of Myspace and attended the party. I still think Kanye and Fonz are a cuter couple though.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS