5.26.2006

Prince's God Told Him It Was A Great Idea



No one knew what to make of an e-mail from Prince that was addressed to various news outlets Wednesday morning containing only his picture and the words "First Corinthians 10:14." But as soon as the curtain rose on his surprise "American Idol" appearance Wednesday night, it all made perfect sense.

The biblical passage in First Corinthians 10:14. says: "Wherefore , my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry."

Prince made headlines earlier in the season after tabloids reported he was in talks to appear on "American Idol" as a singing coach and to possibly perform. The show's executive producer, Nigel Lythgoe, outright denied that meetings even took place between the two parties, as rumors had suggested. (continue)

Am I wrong for wanting to sign up for his mailing list now? I would love to see what other type of shit he sends out. Thank God he didn't go all Madonna on us.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS