6.28.2006

The Saga Continues . . .

As People reported on its website Tuesday night, Star Jones Reynolds did not return to work on The View Wednesday after being asked by ABC to stay away. Barbara Walters, the show's creator, told People on Tuesday that she felt "betrayed" by Reynolds's comments to the magazine that her "contract was not renewed for the tenth season. I feel like I was fired."

Reynolds added that she got the news just days before reports surfaced that Rosie O'Donnell – one of her most vocal critics – would be joining The View in the fall.

On Wednesday's episode of The View, Walters elaborated on the controversy: "We didn’t expect her to make this statement yesterday. She gave us no warning."

Walters then went on to explain that Reynolds had known "for months" that she would not be returning in the fall, and that the network had given her time to exit the show with "dignity."
(
continue)

I don't believe this is the last we have heard from Star. I think this may just open up doors for her. When I got fired from that God awful bank last summer (check the archives) it was a blessing is disguise. Now when I go in there to deposit my checks (word to Essy, the hustle is so beautiful) I laugh.

Her and Al need to have their own weekend show since Connie Chung and Maury Povich got the axe. Glitter will be everywhere, please believe.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS