6.28.2006

Shits & Giggles: Black America's Got Talent!

Not only am I'm a drained from those shitty awards last night, I'm also nursing a bruised thigh. What, you thought I was playing when I said I was going roll around the floor like B? Anyway, I read all of you guys comments and I agree with a lot of them so that's there's really no reason for me to add my two cents.

I'm all cried out over BET. I need a break. So due to popular demand from my Myspace friends, I decided to hit you guys with some hot new talent. I know I said I'm not Clive Davis but this kid has star power out this world. Someone needs to sign him ASAP! Thanks Niki for the video, understand that :)







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS