9.26.2006

Bobby Needs A Car!




Now that Whitney Houston has filed for divorce, R&B crooner Bobby Brown has to plan for a future without a rich wife.

I hear that the 37-year-old Brown -- who reportedly has been staying in L.A. with "Video Vixen" Karinne Steffans since separating from Houston -- would appear on the African-American-oriented cable channel TV One only in exchange for a car.

Producers of the TV One reality series "I Married a Baller" -- an inside look at the marriages of sports figures -- invited Brown last week to have an on-camera lunch with former Tennessee Titans player Eddie George and his wife, Brown's old friend Tamara (Taj) George of the R&B group SWV.

"When he asked for a car, we actually thought he meant for us to book him car service, and I told the producers to set it up," the show's executive producer, Datari Turner, told Daily News contributor Jawn Murray. "But then I was told that he actually wanted us to buy him a car!"

Brown's longtime friend and occasional rep, Ray Pouncey, told TV One that Brown was new to Los Angeles and didn't have wheels, so a car would be the ideal payment instead of an appearance fee. Brown apparently wanted Taj to formally present the vehicle to him on the show as a gift. (
continue)


I'm really praying that we don't get a "The Flavor of Bobby" out of this whole separation ordeal. Or better yet another season of "Soul of a Man" featuring B. Brown. We already know how Nippy used to get down at gas stations on her late night quest for Krispy Kremes, so Bobby has got to be a beast.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS