11.17.2006

Real Men Don't Give Back To The Community

According to the press release I just received The Day of The Child is "the community's way of reaching out to at-risk youth by letting them know that there are mentors who are available to help and guide them.

Mentored children are more likely to find ways of surviving within the community without turning to crime, drugs or gangs. Over the years Day Of The Child events have paired countless youth and adult volunteers thereby helping to create long-lasting positive relationships. "

That's cool. But the event organizers just had to go and book DMX for the gig. As previously pointed out by Greg, I can't wait to hear what songs he performs.



Here are our picks:

"What Ya'll Niggas Want"
"What These Bitches Want"
"Fuckin' Wit' D"
"Niggaz Done Started Something"
"We Don't Give a Fuck"
"Fuck Y'all"
"Rob All Night"

And of course an extended version of C+D favorite "Mau Mau" Forget El Presidente's Hangar Tour, we want fresh Krispy Kreme donuts.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS