12.08.2006

Aunt Viv Will Always Love 50 Cent

In the current issue of Upscale magazine Aunt Viv gives her two cent about Star Jones being fired from The View, her fitness routine, and of course those pesky plastic surgery rumors. But then things start to get a little bit more interesting when the subject of her now infamous fling with Fiddy comes up.



"I'm still learning from that experience," She says with a quick chuckle. "I just trusted too soon. I do that and it's sad because I'm generous and giving by nature. I thought I could deal with someone who I thought was on the same level, but Vivica will always have love for 50. I think there's a couple of people who you really truly love and people, for some reason, thought I was only with him because he could do something for me. No, I loved him and I'll always love him. The saddest part is that I really liked him as a person because he's old fashioned. He's like a very quiet storm." She loved him so much that she wasn't even really hurt by all those darts and arrows he slung at her in the press following thier breakup about how she used him. "He didn't mean it," she said slowly. "He likes to shock peole. Deep down in his heart, it was just him recapturing his manhood"




Oh, really?


Hit Up Juiicy Scoop & Upscale For More Interview Quotes






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS