12.14.2006

Lil' Wayne & Baby - "Leather So Soft"

Lil' Wayne is taking this rock n' roll shit too far. You can dress the part but please don't waste your time fronting as if you can actually play the guitar. I swear him, Jim Jones, and Juelz Santana need to create a band called Sosaw (scared of soap and water) and tour together. I can't feel my face, eh? Probably because it has more dirt on it than a window on the city bus.

But I digress.

Like its predecessor this video continues the trend of sucking big donkey balls. The director has a lot of explaining to do. A sign language instructor, mini ballerinas and wildlife. The fuck? Is that's what hot in the streets? I suppose so.




Video spotted @ Writer's Block Media

All jokes aside, prayers to the Williams family for their loss






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS