12.14.2006

Mary J. Blige Defends Britney Spears And Her Wild Ways





R&B legend Mary J. Blige has leaped to defense of Britney Spears, in wake of the pop star's hard-partying since her November split from husband Kevin Federline. Spears has been criticized by fans and the media for partying every night since she filed for divorce from Federline on November 7, and has barely been seen with her two young children Sean Preston, 15 months, and Jayden James, three months.

Reformed drug addict Blige [They always have to toss that shit in there - - Fresh] says the singer is just going a bit wild with her newfound freedom and will soon settle down again.

Blige says, "I know that at some point in our lives we've had a situation like Britney's, meaning that we all were with someone we thought loved us and actually didn't. We make mistakes. I am looking at Britney as a human being just like myself. I messed up big time in my life.

"I love Britney and I send out all of my prayers and all great energy to her because she's young and she is going through it. She is going to get through. She is going to come out on the other side real nice I think." (source)



Well that makes sense. Brook Lynn looks like she regularly neglects her children to go out every Friday to enjoy a couple of fawdies with Propecia and the girls.







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS