12.05.2006

Rumor Control: Bow Wow Unleashed!



Word around these mean internets is that Bow Wow is talking reckless about everyone from Jermaine Dupri to Ciara in a new interview in Ozone magazine. I hit editor-in-chief Julia Beverly up to get the real scoop on the story and it's not true. Allow me to break it down for the slow folks out there: the shit isn't real!

While the article was obviously too good to be true it was still pretty damn amusing to read. Check out my favorite portion of the interview:



Ozone: So, we all know the story on you and Ciara. But with her new album and sexy video, are you having a little regret about the split?

Bow Wow: First, hell no. Second, y'all don't know the story about Ciara. Let me tell you, the rumors are she's a hermaphrodite. Well, she's not. It's something that's worse to me, and a man of my status can't deal with it. The girl can't control her bladder. I'm going to just let you sit there and let it sink in and marinate.



Ozone: ...

Bow Wow: You heard me, the girl has the bladder of a 3 month old. **** got so bad I was making emergency stops at Wal-Mart to buy Assurance brand diapers for the girl. You know, I had to make myself out to look broke, no one could know your boy Bow Weezy was up in the Wal Mart buying diapers so I got the off brand. But yeah, it was disgusting.

Ozone: Bow Wow, I've heard some crazy **** before, but man, are you serious? Ciara?

Bow Wow: *****, I couldn't believe it either. First time the **** happened, that I knew about anyway, was when me, Jay-Z, his broad, JD and Janet were all up in Club 112 in the VIP you know sipping on the high class ****, Cristal and all that. This was before the whole thing with the French guy saying we don't need to be drinking it. Anyways, there's a saying amongst us ballers, "Cris makes you piss." Well, Ciara learned the hard way. Damn, I was just shocked man, you know? I'm a grown ass man and my gal done pissed on herself. And that ***** Jay had the nerve to laugh and ****. I was like hold on Jay, we can't all retain our water like you and your camel brothers. [1] That ***** was straight hush mouth, and to get the point across further, I kindly slipped a couple of tic tacs to Beyonce, you know?

[1] Time of death: 3:58 PM





Read The Entire "Article" At Byron Crawford







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS