1.31.2007

CoCo And Ice-T Set To Dish Out Love Advice




Ice-T and his wife, model Nicole (CoCo) Austin, are ready to dole out relationship advice. "Me and Ice are currently writing a book about creating and maintaining a successful relationship," CoCo told us yesterday. "We have had great success in balancing our careers and private lives, and we would like to share some of that knowledge with others who are in need of guidance and/or inspiration." I know I've always wondered how CoCo balances. (source)


This news comes too little too late for me. My old folks got divorced for the second time (yes, second) last year. After 25 years of on and off marital bliss and bullshit their relationship could've been salvaged by my Mom taking a trip down to Fredrick's of Hollywood.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS