1.30.2007

Diddy Takes Sienna Home


Diddy spent an entire night partying with new friend Sienna Miller this past Sunday. The pair were then caught sneaking into the actress's hotel at 9am.

Diddy met the actress at Sundance and are said to be nothing more than friends. When he was spotted by the paparazzi outside of Miller's hotel he asked them to delete their pictures and said: "I was just being a gentleman and dropping her off. We all hang out together but there's no more to it than that."

Meanwhile on the other side of town Sienna's ex-husband Jude Law was busy banging Kim Porter's back out. Ha! If only that was true.

Just prepare yourself for the damage control that is going to soon follow. He's going to take Kim out to dinner at a paparazzi friendly location like Mr. Chows or shopping to try to redeem himself.


Like my mother would say, a hit dog will always bark. If it was so innocent then he shouldn't have a problem.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS