3.19.2007

And Who Asked You?

Tyrese aka Smack My Bitch Up released a statement defending Oprah's South African school. His punk ass is still not going to be invited to the next legend's ball.

"There is a staggering amount of millionaires and billionaires out in the world that do nothing to effect positive change within society. The fact that Oprah Winfrey took a monumental step to create a school in South Africa for the betterment of African children rather then just speak of change is commendable. The bible says -- 'No good deed shall go unpunished,' and there are many critics out in the world turning up negative stones to find a flaw in this wonderful gift donated to South Africa by Oprah Winfrey. I stand with Oprah in the fight for change and positive world reform and I hope that people realize there will always be struggle and without struggle there is no progression. Please leave her alone and let the blessings she is offering outshine the public scrutiny she is facing."


Black Ty, if you want to increase the sales of your latest album you're just doing to have to show us your penis like everyone else. Otherwise shut the hell up and have a seat.

And that's from the heart.

On second thought, this sudden PR move may not be such a bad idea. I'm going to press up a couple hundred shirts in support of Oprah and sell them down at Spring Bling this weekend. I sold out of "Rick Ross smells like rancid Roger Wood juice" XL tees on Saturday night. Who wants in on the action?





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS