3.14.2007

Beer Goggles



GQ Magazine Celebrates Heineken Premium Light


With a guest list boosting the likes of Bai Ling and Taye Diggs, my dude Donkey made a wise decision last night to post up at the house and watch 'Dateline' instead of attending GQ's little shindig.

Coco Johnson is the ex-girlfriend of Bill Maher who tried to stick him for his paper a couple of years back. Since then she has been an ever present force on random red carpets getting her Blu Cantrell on. Frankly my dear I'm pretty positive that she has that nasty woman's disease.

In the past I have posted my fair share of not so flattering pictures of Golden Brooks. And I have no regrets about it! I'll do it again in a heart beat and there is nothing you can do to stop me. But I must admit that she looks nice here. I believe she could even qualify as a Jet Beauty of the Week.







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS