4.26.2007

Grown & Sexy



Earth, Wind and Fire At American Idol Gives Back Show

Fellas you may want to cuff your broad when these boys are in the building. You turn your head, she winks her eye . . you know the end of that story.

The U.S. Department of Energy predicts the national average gas price to peak at $2.87 a gallon. And there is only one man to blame for this.

Verdine White

That's why I've come up with a plan to put a few extra dollars back in my pocket. I can't give all the details away but let's just say it involves some light kidnapping, a roll of Bounty, a bottle of extra virgin olive oil and a bucket.

[Thanks Quicks]

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS