4.17.2007

Somebody Help Me Understand



Remy Ma @ The Hip Hop Summit Action Network in Detroit on 4/14

I've said it once, I've said it a million times and I'm probably going to say it again before the end of the year: Why in the hell would I take financial advice from Remy Ma?!

Homeless Larry got caught up in the hype at one of the meetings last year and you see where it got his ass. That's right, no where fast!

Thanks in part to my education at the F. Barrino Institute of Higher Learning I already know how to balance my check book so I have enough money to purchase a fifth of Hennessey, a two liter Pepsi and $20 worth of groceries at the end of each month. I don't need or want the help of unemployed female rappers.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS