4.19.2007

You Sent It! : The True Wig Crypt Originator

As you can imagine my week took a turn for the worst last night when my baby was voted off . . . . I don't even want to talk about it. After downing Crystal Light shots all night long I passed out beside my toilet. This email from Madame Zenobia is helping me cope with my lost.

Hi Fresh!

Okay, so it's not an image, rather a link to an image, but I just HAD to share it with you.

I visit your site frequently and sometimes I post under "Madame Zenobia" or "tbrown". Anyhoo, I watched Supergirlon last night because I was feeling all nostalgic for some 80s movies. FAYE DUNAWAY in this film stars as a witch who lives in a funhouse that appears to be and could easily be mistaken for Tina Knowles' wig crypt. LOL. Here's 'one' image I found.

Throughout the movie, Faye's style of dress, makeup and wig reminded me so much of Tina Knowles. I will try to locate other images to put the two side by side, but the resemblance between a then-Faye and a now-Tina are so striking and simply must be made fun of. I'm merely passing the idea along to you...if I find the perfect images, I'll send them. But I'd love for you to use them or this idea as I think many will identify with it and find it as funny as I did.

I also post on IMDB.com. I went there today looking for an image of Faye from this movie and saw on their message board where another person mentioned the likeness of the two women. With the character of "Selena" being a witch and living in a crypt, I just had to laugh at the parallels.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS