5.25.2007

Lil' Wayne Wouldn't Care If Trina Was A Prostitute

Lil' Wayne and Trina reunited on stage Wednesday night at Miami L.I.V.E.

Break out the Black Flag.

According to gossip maven Supa Cindy, during his performance of "Prostitute Flange," (listen) Weezy gave the Rhinestone Diamond Princess his full attention. How fitting. After placing a blue silk handkerchief on the microphone and falling back, Trina joined him on stage and began rapping "Here We Go." She was so consumed with Wayne's presence that she forgot the lyrics.

Things came to a sudden stop as the two shared a 30 second long gaze before exchanging smoldering hot kisses (ugh), tears and all that "Baby I love you and miss you" shit. The crowd responded to the public display of infection, um, affection by popping champagne and cheering.

I already know what you are thinking and I'm having a hard time believe that one too. I'm all for Black love but I'll be damned if I pour out my Dixie cup of Wild Irish Rose for those idiots.


Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS