6.25.2007

Karma, Much?



Fox Boogie's got her pockets went into, mugged crack, tumbleweed yaki snatched, and hearing aid pulled out by three of her ex-boyfriend's female friends at 5:30 am in Brooklyn on Saturday morning. The fight went down after she dumped her Dealer when she discovered that he was a pimp.

The two were in his car in East New York, and she "was giving him the heave-ho," one source said.

"This ex-boyfriend called some of his women, and they pounced on her," another police source said. "They beat her bad. They ripped out her hair weave. Her hair was a mess - and that seems to be what she cared about most."

The women also stole Brown's handbag and $500, the sources said.

That's what she gets for messing with Mr. Miyagi's cousins in the nail shop. With her bitch ass. If I was there I would've tried to get a couple licks in and crack a Paul Masson bottle over her head.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS