8.28.2007

I Don't Get It


I'm not going to front, "Duffle Bag Boy" has been my shit for a couple of months now so I was thrilled when I logged on to Clips and Kisses and saw the video was here . . . that is until I watched it. I need answers, people.

- Why are they sleeping so close to the damn window?
- Was that a box fan without any dust on the blades? WOW.
- That money can't be real . . . is it?
- I thought the first things you should do in the morning is take a piss, wash your hands, and brush your teeth. So why did Tity Boi skip all three and jump on the phone?
- Is she cooking ramen noodles for breakfast?
- Why are they posted up at Stop-N-Shop? Is that hood now? Cause I got a Mom & Pop's up the street from my house I would be more than happy to hang out at.
- Tity Boy lives in the Gucci store but can't afford any appropriate curtains? I know a bed sheet tacked to the wall when I see it.
- What is in that sippy cup Lil' Wayne is always toting around?
- Who invited Chingy?

...and the list goes on and on.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS