9.26.2007

Ho'ing Is The Best Thing Going


The stomach churning sexual exploits of good ol' Superhead are making headlines again. I would be ashamed of myself if I had that many miles on my snatch but to each its own. Here are a few of my favorites. Brace yourself, you're going to need a pap smear after this.

Via NYDN:

- Mike Tyson, she writes, "loves the same way he fights: hard and rough. His kisses are like uppercuts, and his lovemaking is like a title match. And as he proved against Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson is a biter. His passion manifested through pain as … I endured the extreme force of his 200-pound frame colliding into mine, he kissed, sucked and bit me overzealously. I was in excruciating pain as we continued in this manner for several hours. At the end, I was covered in bruises and bite marks and vowed to never have sex with him again."

- She denounces those vicious rumors that she came between Eric Benet and Halle Berry, and Chris and Malaak Rock. She also maintains she didn't have sex with Whitney Houston's husband, Bobby Brown, though she says, "I kept Bobby close to my heart." Meeting after a time apart, "he embraced me as I whispered, ‘I love you,' and he returned, 'I love you, too.'" But she says Brown later told "me I had done nothing for him, while he was sleeping in my home, eating my food, driving my car and spending my money." After a tryst with Ray J, she told Brown that the rapper claimed he'd added Whitney's name to his bedpost. "I could hardly wait to get the news out, to tear [Bobby's] heart apart and hurt him the way he hurt me, I wanted him to go to bed that night with the image of his wife with another man."



- Jamie Foxx told her, "Damn, you're pretty!" when they met. "When Jamie Foxx offers to massage your body at four in the morning, after a bottle of Champagne and two shots of Patron, it's hard to say no," she writes. However, Jamie soon figured out she was "that Karrine." Foxx ran in the other direction, leaving the author "depressed. Jamie had no idea that he made me cry all the way home and in the days that followed."

- Comic Bill Maher delivered her greatest heartache. "In January of 2006, Bill and I split. Three days later, I suffered an emotional breakdown and was sent to the hospital for psychiatric observation. I cut my wrists and started drinking myself into an emotional tailspin. At the end of the night, the love of my life was gone and so was my son, Naiim," taken away by Child Services.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS