10.31.2007

Question of the Day




The lovely RuPaul signed autographs of his new 'Starrbooty' DVD yesterday at the Virgin Megastore. I will never understand how someone can upstage hoes for 20 years+ and never get a snag in their swag Which brings me to today's question (not really). Who would win in a shank off between RuPaul and Gaymonn?




ABOUT 'STARRBOOTY'

...Armed with a video camera and an imagination, RuPaul’s ultimate goal in creating Starrbooty was to spoof the blacksploitation films of the 1970s like "Cleopatra Jones," "Foxy Brown" and the television show "Get Christie Love."

Once he completed the film and rather low-budget editing process Starrbooty was born.

Fast forward 20 years to the present and you just might catch a revamped version of the eccentric character on the big screen.


Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS