11.27.2007

Is CB Baggin' An Older Woman?


An inside source tells Sandra Rose that Chris Brown has been motorboating his manager. I heard about this around the same time rumors circulated that a 30 something year old woman was pregnant by this young crooner. Here's the skinny:

The young girls who have followed Chris Brown's career since the beginning will not be happy with this news.

Apparently, rumors are flying about Chris Brown and his manager. The drama behind the scenes has become so disruptive that it threatens the start of the tour. My source tells me exclusively that Chris Brown has been intimate with his manger since she met him at the tender age of 16! And furthermore, he is "madly in love with her."

For those who are not familiar with her, Chris Brown's manager was the Senior Vice President of A&R at Def Jam when she met the young singer and attempted to sign him. She was also instrumental in signing Ne-Yo to Def Jam.

When Def Jam merged with Roc-A-Fella Records, she was forced to resign. According to Chris, who was by then smitten with the older woman, "When that happened, I asked her to be my manager, and she was happy to. She took me to Warner Brothers and Jive to look for other deals, and I ended up picking Jive at the end of the day."

This explains why Chris has never been known to have a girlfriend. Apparently, Chris' mom Joyce recently became aware of the situation and is not at all happy. "That's where the drama comes in," says my source. They say a mother always knows - but the happy couple managed to keep their relationship under wraps for 2 years.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS