2.28.2008

Why Must I Sigh?


Sometimes I just want Ty Ty Baby to go away but then I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy Rich's ANTM posts. The clip above is from last night's season premiere episode where Tyra talks about her inner struggle or some shit. Here's what Michael K from Dlisted had to say about this mess:

Last night on "America's Next Top Model" the girls participated in a photo shoot with homeless girls and were asked to portray their inner struggle while wearing fancy clothes. Tyra Banks understands what it's like to be homeless, because she was homeless for a day once on her talk show. She really fucking said that. I can't wait for this season! Every photo shoot will somehow be "near and dear" to Tyra's heart aka she will find ways to cross-promote her talk show and make things about her. I'm expecting the "Kiss My Fat Ass" photo shoot and the "Burn Your Uncomfortable Bra" photo shoot.

Co-sign.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS